NoShow {LG**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoShow {LG**

SO what happens when neither team enters for land grab? Is it defaulted to the previous winning guild or no top guild for a week?

It goes to whoever has more showdown points I think.

Comment

Thats an interesting question, I am not entirely sure . Generally only one side will no show when they are certain they will lose , so I have yet to come across this :P
      I think the Guild with higher showdown points makes sense so I'm going to agree with that.

Comment

If no one goes in no one should win, resulting in nobody being in control of champions bluff like it was before there were any level 4 guilds.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
          If no one goes in no one should win, resulting in nobody being in control of champions bluff like it was before there were any level 4 guilds.
          I agree , but I have never seen that happen and even if it did I believe it goes to the guild with more points :P

Comment

I've seen it happen too, on an occasion where our site was down for LG start (I don't remember why, just that it was), I'm just not entirely sure since it was a long time ago. I may well have misremembered it, but I think it went to the guild with the most showdown points, when the 2nd place guild had land the week before.

Comment

Working...
            X